SCP:SL Sovrynn's SCP:SL Moderator Application

Sovrynn

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: RP #3 / MEMES #4
  • In-game name: Sovrynn
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198271642631
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Palms#8551
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 0
  • Why you think you should be admin: I am active on SCP:SL from 8-12 PM CST, when there is typically a few to no moderators online, I can quickly deescalate heated situations, I have a firm grasp on what scenarios should require action and what should not, I can stay professional and talk to other players in a respectful manner under any and all conditions, and I have been recommended to apply by numerous other moderators.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Teamkills - Check logs for possible crossfire and player roles, send teamkiller to private tower, ask teamkiller for their reason to teamkill. If reason is invalid, warn/ban them depending on amount of teamkills, if reason is valid (e.g. disobeying orders from MTF higher-up), send teamkiller back, bring victim to private tower, confirm teamkiller's reason with victim, ask for witnesses if necessary, tell victim why they were teamkilled and/or why it was not illegal, send victim back. If continued, check logs for possible crossfire and player roles, warn them again or ban them for up to one day depending on how many repeat offenses were made.
    • Scenario 2: Earrape / Micspam - Send earraper / micspammer to private tower, attempt to give them a verbal warning, if continued, mute for one hour. If continued past that, increase mute times accordingly.
    • Scenario 3: SCP Suicide - Send them to private tower, give them a verbal warning. If continued, give another warn or ban for up to a day depending on severity.