SCP:SL Speedy's Mod Application (Sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy

Registered
  • Applying for admin on server:SCP: SL
  • In-game name:Hex/speedy
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Columbus
  • Columbus
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198120864977
  • Discord ID (name and hashtag): speedy#3333
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 0
  • Why you think you should be admin: I'm willing to change and improve. I know that I haven't been on the server long, and I also know that the few notable experiences with mods I have had are mostly mixed. But I'm willing to change for the better, and I am willing to take on the reponsibility presented to me. I'm active almost all the time, and have played SCP:SL almost exclusively on Unigamia for the past months. I'm a fast learner, and am capable of being mature. I've studied others and have a growing understanding of what's expected. Even if I'm not accepted, I'd still appreciate constructive criticism, so that I may improve in the future.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Ending an argument. A lot of the time, people tend to argue on the servers, but rarely bring their issue to the mods. If I were given power, I would interact with these arguments more often, and focus on ending them peacefully instead of punishing someone.
    • Scenario 2: Helping new players. I would use my admin to help those new to the server as I would be able to explain the rules with a better understanding and confidence than those without permissions.
    • Scenario 3: Ensuring enjoyment and order in the servers. This is self-explanatory. I would use my perms to make playing Unigamia an enjoyable experience for everyone who visits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skript Kiddie

Registered
You get my sponsor because you are worthy compared to Pika

-rep

Retracted sponsor because juicebox explains it good below

Last edited:

Free Juicebox

Registered
You get my sponsor because you r better then the nerd above me

I have removed my sponsor ship because of immaturity, and says the n word to much until i change my mind and see change.

Last edited:

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
Juicebox revoked his sponsorship, so I am closing this application due to inactivity. If you get a new sponsorship, please PM me and I'll unlock this application.

speedy

Registered
  • Applying for admin on server:SCP: SL
  • In-game name:speedy
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): none
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198120864977
  • Discord ID (name and hashtag): speedy#3333
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 0
  • Why you think you should be admin: i have a lot of experience with how the mod team works on this server. i know the mod-specific rules, the punishments, what i can and can't do as a mod, and now i've not to push the limits of the rules.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: admin-abuse: report their abuse to the proper site-director
    • Scenario 2: hacker: report the hacker to the global moderators via their discord modmail before i ban them for being mentally handicapped
    • Scenario 3: mass tker: ban, and if possible respawn everyone tked as their proper roles

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
You were promoted to Trial Moderator on 2019-09-15, Junior Moderator on 2019-10-02, and Senior Moderator on 2019-11-21. You have been set to inactive since 2019-12-28.

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
I am closing out moderator applications from the previous trial wave. I believe you have been doing a fantastic job heading our Team Fortress 2 sovereignty. We don't need every |UGA| member to be an SCP:SL moderator, and arguably being a moderator in a non-SCP:SL game is what we need more right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.