Supercluster Commodores and Galactic Commanders Now Abolished

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PatPeter, Nov 16, 2015.

• by PatPeter, Nov 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM
  • PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

This system that we have languished by on for almost two years consistently and four years on and off has been abolished. Electing those who are meant to lead is a complete and utter failure, when only those who have the credentials for leadership should be leaders.

If leadership credentials are not to be had, then the second qualification is the ability to recruit. It was a requirement for quite some time to be recruiting as a sovereignty leader, or have that position taken away.

Only I have recruited consistently for this organization. Do not mistake single-game recruits as valuable. A recruit is only valuable if that recruit shares many games in common with the rest of the organization, thus perpetuating what |UGA| was meant to be, a multi-gaming organization.

Democracy is dead. This is my organization. If you don't like it, leave.

areo and SuperND like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PatPeter, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Jiggy Pepper
    My demands have finally been met.
  2. JiyaRe
    Inb4 elaborate Lelouche cosplay w/ oranization
  3. areo
    *gets popcorn* I approve for many reasons
    Perfect.png
  4. Sox207
    "Only I have recruited consistently for this organization."

I've gotten lots of people. I got areo who got jirya, Crab Camble, TONS of people. and Areo is the best member we've had, Admin plz. o/
  5. areo
    ^ me and sox got mindo and sox got dejha (and as a result got like 4 other people who awkwardly stalk him) #sox is pro recruiter
    Sox207 likes this.
  6. Jiggy Pepper
    The Time of Jiggy has arrived.
  7. SuperND
    im too tired to think up a reply so i fucking hate polar bears g'night

fcking words ;lgggggg bitch