SCP:SL TeknoChris05 SCP:SL Admin Application

Discussion in 'Archived SCP:SL Applications' started by TeknoChris05, Nov 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeknoChris05

TeknoChris05 Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on the server: SCP:SL RP
    • In-game name: TeknoChris05
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one Currently
    • Steam ID 64:76561198228152476
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): TeknoChris05
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 5
    • Why you think you should be admin: I want to be able to help moderate the server and prevent anyone from breaking the rules that are set, like a common one being TK, and I am an active player on the server and have been in the discord for about a year. I also am familiar with the game mechanics and know a lot of people who play on the Servers.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: If someone is TKing and abusing the rules to be to their own advantage, I would warn them to stop, and if they continue I will record their name, and kick them from the game, and if it continues to escalate it would turn into a ban.
      • Scenario 2: I would be able to help people with any issues they might have with the server or any questions they may have.
      • Scenario 3: If someone is using a hacked client or is using exploits, I will be able to perm ban them, as that is against the rules, and is a major offense to the game, and will be taken care of, noted, and reported to higher-ups if needed.

2. pigloover101

pigloover101 Planetary Ensign

you put this in archived

3. TeknoChris05

TeknoChris05 Planetary Ensign

Where is the non Archived place?

4. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

The sponsorship system has been abolished, so this thread is being bumped for the next Class E wave.

5. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

You played for 0 minutes in the month of January and less than 100 minutes in the month of December on our servers. Your application is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.