The Fiend SCP Application (Correct Spot Ignore one in archived)

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Kirk Pickford, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Kirk Pickford

Kirk Pickford Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Memes, RP, ERP
    • In-game name: Elevator Music
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask):
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198127016787
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Tesseract #7260
    • How many people have you invited to the server: invited 2 people to the game server
    • Why you think you should be admin: I enjoy being able to help people and like making new friends and feel if i help people i would be able to widen my group of friends and would be seen as a friendly and useful/helpful asset to the server and a player people would enjoy playing with
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: If someone was being obnoxious and blaring earrape or unwanted noise through the intercom or Radio or Pre game VC or death VC i would ask them to stop in a calm manner if they ignored me i would pull them into a empty room spawn my self as a tutorial and ask them why they are doing it and give them a warning if then even after that they still continue to do it i would then issue a ban
      • Scenario 2: If someone is team killing i would follow a similair process as above
      • Scenario 3: if someone was hacking on the server i would spectate them and see for certain if they where hacking and then issue a ban if people accused someone of hacking i would then ask who they are accusing and then spectate the person that they accused and see if they where hacking and if they indeed where hacking i would issue a ban

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019