The Home Depot Employee SCP:SL Mod Application

• Servers you play on the most: Memes 4&6
  • In-game name: |Brazil UGA| Home Depot Employee
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198282116330
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Home Depot Employee#5726
  • Age: 14 (going to high school next week at September 2nd)
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 3
  • Why you think you should be admin: I believe I should be mod because ive seen people tk on the server before when there are no mods on and it triggers me i get on a lot and have fun i have 342 hours and have been on for 80 hours in the past 2 weeks as im writing this i am also well known by lots of mods from scp:sl. ive watched mods do their job and im starting to get the basics of it for example when you tk 4 people that is a 1 day ban and 1 tk is a warn
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: if i see a ban request or witness a tk i will warn them unless it was crossfire
    • Scenario 2: if i witness a hacker i would imminently gather evidence hide my tag and go into overwatch mode i would also call in a higher mod to help me
    • Scenario 3: ear rape: if its high pitch or hurts on the ears i would warn him to stop if he dosent stop i would server mute him

well everyone I got denied because of age but I will not give up remember this day Jan 31 2021 will be my 2nd attempt and my most likely chance to become mod