SCP:SL The Red Panda Prince's Mod Application (Sponsored)

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by The Red Panda Prince, Sep 3, 2019.

1. The Red Panda Prince

The Red Panda Prince Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP
    • In-game name: The Red Panda Prince
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): JoltenHeim#6673
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198201731137
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): That Panda Prince#5447
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 3
    • Why you think you should be admin: I think I should be an admin because I am a regular on RP and notice people who are new tend to break rules without looking at the info in the server list. I also noticed how mostly during events mods don't play on RP which causes more issues especially when someone breaks the rules and no one does not do something about it.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Due to some people either not having discord or are not in the discord server. In case they were TK'd or KOS'd and they give the name of the rule breaker I would watch said person in case they were to break another rule before warning them then log in the incident.
      • Scenario 2: If a Guard were to KOS D-Class whether they be disarmed or unarmed I would speak to the player. If say they were ignoring me or leave I would despawn them then log it in after I have spoken to them in case they were to decide to do it again.
      • Scenario 3: If somoene started ear raping the dead/spec chat I would warn them if they did it again I would mute them.

2. Lord Jolt

Lord Jolt Planetary Ensign

this one is indeed sponsored by the meat bag numero uno aka da jolty boi

3. Fox Boi

Fox Boi Planetary Ensign

you are a great man

4. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

Red Panda has been trained on being a Trial Moderator on 9/5/2019 for the first time,

Congrats.