SCP:SL TheAltoSax's SCP Mod App (Sponsored)

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by TheAltoSax, Sep 17, 2019.

1. TheAltoSax

TheAltoSax Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: RP, ERP, SRSRP, and MEMES

In-game name:TheAltoSax

Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Shameful

Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/<your Steam ID here> 76561198404967427

Discord ID (handle and ID):TheAltoSax#8937

How many people have you invited to the server: As a rough estimate, around 10ish

Why you think you should be admin: Out of the ~270 hours I have in secret lab, probably near 260 have been spent on this family of servers. I want a chance to be able to give back to the community that has given me the majority of time in my most played game. I am able to be on the majority of nights, as well as off times, such as 11 am on some week days, providing myself and the rest of the staff with plenty of flexibility. Beyond this, I consider myself intimately familiar with the rules of these servers, as well as the general enviroment within them.

Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:

Scenario 1: Help maintain the state of SRSRP, as it quickly and regularly devolves into yet another MEMES server, espeically cutting down on non RP teaming that delays rounds.

Scenario 2: Help cut down on the amount of earrape that is fairly constant without super mods on.

Scenario 3: Help resolve generic situations, whether this be a elevator grenade, or figuring out what the best
    course of action is in the event of a more complex situation, such as potentially accidental TKs with items such as the micro.

iamshivs, Xelo and Columbus like this.
  2. Shameful

Shameful Planetary Ensign

I am sponsoring this dude

Columbus and TheAltoSax like this.
  3. Columbus

Columbus Planetary Ensign

Aight, I'm down to have you as a mod.

Vizra and TheAltoSax like this.
  4. iamshivs

iamshivs Planetary Ensign

If Shameful's sponsorship becomes invalid for any reason, I'll step in and sponsor you. Make me proud.

TheAltoSax likes this.