SCP:SL TimeDrawsNigh's SCP:SL Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by TimeDrawsNigh, Jan 20, 2020.

1. TimeDrawsNigh

TimeDrawsNigh Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: RP
    In-game name: TimeDrawsNigh
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): The Red Panda Prince
    Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198044264385
    Discord ID (handle and ID): TimeDrawsNigh#2574
    How many people have you invited to the server: Three friends of mine (they play occasionally)
    Why you think you should be admin: I'm willing to devote the time I play on the UGA servers to help ensure they don't descend into chaos, and make it an enjoyable experience for others.

Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    Scenario 1: New / Returning Players: Being a new player to SCP:SL myself (started playing shortly after MP2 came out) I would help new players that didn't mean to break the rules by informing them how the server is run, while punishing those that consistently break them even after being warned.

Scenario 2: Elevator Grenades, or mass TK'ing in a elevator: I'd first check that it's not because of crossfire due to SCP's in the vicinity. If it's not crossfire and the person has a previous offense I'd administer appropriate punishment; if they don't have a record, depending on the offense I'd have to either warn them or ban them.

Scenario 3: Hacking: In the unlikely event someone is suspected of hacking I'd monitor them to gather any evidence. If they are indeed hacking I'd ban them, and report it to the appropriate Admins.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    Lord Jolt likes this.
  2. The Red Panda Prince

The Red Panda Prince Planetary Ensign

Reapply next month

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  3. TimeDrawsNigh

TimeDrawsNigh Planetary Ensign

4. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

The sponsorship system has been abolished. If a Site Director or Site Manager chooses you for his or her team, you will become a Class E Moderator.

5. DotSpecific

DotSpecific Planetary Ensign

Time has been trained in Class E moderatorship by the best supermod

Greekfire likes this.