SCP:SL |UGA| Grevillius's SCP:SL Application

dgrevillius

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: RP#3, MEMES#4, RP#5

• In-game name: |UGA| Grevillius

• Steam ID 64: 76561198119298673

• Discord ID (handle and ID): dgrevillius#8647

• How many people have you invited to the server: Around 10 people

• Why you think you should be admin: I seen a lot of rule breaking throughout the day and wish to stop this chaos. Hackers, Exploitation, Team killing, this all must come to an end. I'm willing to kill some time while I enjoy myself on these servers to ensure, set justice, and bring UGA to a better, enjoyable place to all those who love playing on our servers.

• Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: [TEAM KILLING/ELEVATOR GRENADE] I would ask the player why he or she team killed another player. Depending on their answer, and the situation, I will give them a warning. If the team killing doesn't stop, I would ban them according to guidelines. If the team killing is from an elevator grenade and there is no SCPS in the elevator, I would instantly ban the player for how many people were TKed

• Scenario 2: [HACKING/EXPLOITATION] An unlikely but may happen scenario, I will record evidence of the hacks a person is using, and use the evidence I got to ban him instantly. Exploitation, depending on the subject of exploitation (stuck inside a wall, underneath the map, void, etc), I would teleport them out of the situation. However, if the player is purposely exploiting to get out of situation, usually a warning. If it becomes more of a problem, I would either kick or ban that player.

• Scenario 3: [D-CLASS KOS] I would give the MTF a warning about shooting D-Class on sight. If this continues, I would ban him