SCP:SL Unisaurus Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Unisaurus, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Unisaurus

Unisaurus Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Memes/RP
    • In-game name: Unisaurus
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A
    • Steam ID 64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333210713
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Unisaurus/Tombstone Wallace
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
    • Why you think you should be admin: I know im a bad person. But i tried changing and i think its working, if i was a moderator i would honestly do my best and try to enforce rules if they are broken and i will make sure everyone is having a great time.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Team killing- If there was a team killer i would tell them its not ok and ill make sure they stop, if it doesn't stop ill ban them or get a superior to ban/kick them.
      • Scenario 2: Hackers- if there was a hacker i would do everything i could to make sure they stop, I understand they are a nuisance and should be properly dealt with.
      • Scenario 3: Helping newcomers- If there was anyone new i would help them out and explain how to play the game, server rules, and what to do, if i had the power i would put us in tutorial and show them everything.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. Sentinel Blue

Sentinel Blue Planetary Ensign

Considering you were just server-text-banned for the second time today, I don't believe you'll be a moderator for some time.

3. Unisaurus

Can’t stop won’t stop

4. Collin37 / Co|||in7 / ;

Collin37 / Co|||in7 / ; Planetary Ensign

Uni is very active in the community and fairly well known for one reason or another. He may have done some questionable things but we all have and some of us worse. I believe he would make a good addition to the Mod team, and everyone deserves another chance to start over. I obviously cannot sponsor him though because I have yet to become a part of the Moderation Team and much less a Senior Moderator. But if someone were to give Uni a chance I think he could do great things.

Edit: Sorry as I mentioned before, I am in no way a moderator so this message should not be here. Carry on as you wish.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    ocean cat likes this.
  5. Caka Rooch

Caka Rooch Planetary Ensign

ur not even a moderator why are u even tpying in here

6. ocean cat

ocean cat Planetary Ensign

[Redacted]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  7. Dr. Jack Bright

Dr. Jack Bright Planetary Ensign

8. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

Collin you keep on talking, saying that others that are a complete opposite of greatness are destined to do awesome things. Stop commenting, it's in the rules. Uni, you have been text banned more than three times including bans and warns more times than I can count. I know who you are and I would recommend you change your attitude and behavior if you REALLY want to become a good mod. Otherwise, I don't think anyone would seriously approve.

Dr. Jack Bright likes this.
  9. A U T I S M O

A U T I S M O Planetary Ensign

insulted a player over a matter that they should not have even taken part in, as a former mod, I believe that this is behavior that does not suit a mod, therefore, no matter how active they may be in the community, I believe that they should not be given the rank of moderator.

10. Unisaurus

I knew what I was doing, but arby was being a dick and then was being a dick to me, I just wanted the shit to stop, I don’t know if your speaking from the heart here or because you were friends with arby but I understood what I was doing.

11. Dr. Jack Bright

Not a moderator so I'm not technically allowed to comment but...

Unisarus' reaction was warranted, the drama and aggravation surrounding Vio and Arby has been going on for days and the amount of alternate accounts and abuse coming from the duo can cause anyone to be stressed.

You can't fault Uni this time, a majority of moderators would have the same reaction to this problem, most, in past situations, have.

And if there is to be any conversation about behavior not suitable for a moderator then you are speaking the wrong crowd. Believe me, we've been preaching about double standards and moderator started drama for months now.

12. Dr. Jack Bright

Well before my time in UGA I should add.

13. GhostBirdLary

GhostBirdLary Planetary Ensign

If you aren't a moderator don't comment on these.

Obviously excluding the applicant.

Random comments are not what these are for, these are for sponsorships and other things related to processing these.

14. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

The sponsorship system has been abolished. If a Site Director or Site Manager chooses you for his or her team, you will become a Class E Moderator.