Unisaurus Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Unisaurus, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Unisaurus

Unisaurus Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Memes/RP
    • In-game name: Unisaurus
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A
    • Steam ID 64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333210713
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Unisaurus
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
    • Why you think you should be admin: Believe it or not I heavily believe in rules and order, I would make sure everyone is having a good time and I would try me hardest to deal with problems, if there is a problem and a user needs help in ban requests, I would immediately try to get on if I'm near my computer.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Hackers- I would do everything in my power to try to deal, get rid of, and ban a hacker, they ruin the fun for everyone else and are a nuisance.
      • Scenario 2: Teamkilling- if there was a teamkiller I would explain the rules to them and tell them its not ok, if they do it again I would ban them, or get my superiors to ban them
      • Scenario 3: Helping people- if someone wasn't following any of the other rules, I will happily tell them, if someone was new to the game I will help them and put us both in tutorial and show them the map/basics. I will also teach them the mechanics (Scps, Classes, Key card system)

2. Sentinel Blue

Sentinel Blue Planetary Ensign

Considering you were just server-text-banned for the second time today, I don't believe you'll be a moderator for some time.

Free Juicebox likes this.