SCP:SL (Ushmoooo/ Darke) Staff-APP OLD names: Tenperz Ushmooo

Discussion in 'Archived SCP:SL Applications' started by Darke, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darke

Darke Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on the server: SCP: SL
      In-game name: |UGA| Darke
      Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Matt the bathmat
      Steam ID 64: 76561198362614358 (Steam ID 64)
      Discord ID (name and hashtag): [UGA] Darke#1002
      Age: 14 I turn 15 super soon, it says 19 because that is the age of my email as I made it when I was 10.
      How many people have you invited to the server: 2 1/2
      Why you think you should be admin: I should be an Admin because I am loyal to Unigamia I'm also very used to being a moderator on SCP: SL servers, and other games/discords. I am also decently well known in between the different games. I've been playing this game for a Year now, and I've been on the server for the same time as well, Unigamia was my first ever server and It will always be my main. This server/community has supported me through my ups and downs, and they've also encouraged me to send an application. I've also made countless amounts of friends, and I have also been taught the basic and more advanced rules of how to work on an SCP: SL UGA server. I've also learned that with my experience I would be a great fit for the staff team and help UGA become the best servers on SCP: SL.
      Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      Scenario 1: If someone is being a bad sportsman by TKing on servers where that is not accepted I would look over and gather proof of the team killing. I'd look over them as they kept playing I'd then have to warn them for their team killing and if they keep doing it I'd have to seize them from the Server with the correct punishment.
      Scenario 2: If someone was hacking within my line of sight or if someone was hacking and I got a report on it from a different server I would join into the server and oversee the person hacking, I'd then proceed to keep gathering info until I had enough to ban them or kick them from the server. I would record the situation before I banned/ kicked the Hacker. I'd also make sure to gather what cheats/hacks they were using Wall-hacks, Fly hacks, No clip, Etc. If they didn't hack but instead cheated, I'd De-spawn them from their current role, or in a countermeasure, I'd teleport them to an area not being used in the game discuss what they were doing and give them the appropriate punishment.
      Scenario 3: Abuse, Or sexual assault. If I saw any of these things happen or got reports of them I'd join that server ASAP and I'd then proceed to watch the perpetrator and gather info. I'd De-spawn the perpetrator right away and teleport him or her to me. I'd review what the person did and tell them the valid proof I had, I'd proceed to get the victim of these crimes and I'd ask him/her what exactly the perpetrator did. I'd go back to the perpetrator and I'd proceed to tell him/her what they did wrong I'd then tell the person to fess up and say sorry, or if they refused or the abuse was too much I'd proceed to use my admin and seize the perpetrator.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. Darke

Darke Planetary Ensign

(Tag SCP:SL)

3. Darke

Darke Planetary Ensign

Applying for admin on the server: SCP: SL
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): The Emperor Of Mankind
    Discord ID (name and hashtag): [UGA] Darke#1002
    Age: 14 I turn 15 super soon, it says 19 because that is the age of my email as I made it when I was 10.
    How many people have you invited to the server: 3
    Why you think you should be admin: I should be an Admin because I am loyal to Unigamia I'm also very used to being a moderator on SCP: SL servers, and other games/discords. I am also decently well known in between the different games. I've been playing this game for a Year now, and I've been on the server for the same time as well, Unigamia was my first ever server and It will always be my main. This server/community has supported me through my ups and downs, and they've also encouraged me to send an application. I've also made countless amounts of friends, and I have also been taught the basic and more advanced rules of how to work on an SCP: SL UGA server. I've also learned that with my experience I would be a great fit for the staff team and help UGA become the best servers on SCP: SL.
    Scenario 1: If someone is being a bad sportsman by TKing on servers where that is not accepted I would look over and gather proof of the team killing. I'd look over them as they kept playing I'd then have to warn them for their team killing and if they keep doing it I'd have to seize them from the Server with the correct punishment.
    Scenario 2: If someone was hacking within my line of sight or if someone was hacking and I got a report on it from a different server I would join into the server and oversee the person hacking, I'd then proceed to keep gathering info until I had enough to ban them or kick them from the server. I would record the situation before I banned/ kicked the Hacker. I'd also make sure to gather what cheats/hacks they were using Wall-hacks, Fly hacks, No clip, Etc. If they didn't hack but instead cheated, I'd De-spawn them from their current role, or in a countermeasure, I'd teleport them to an area not being used in the game discuss what they were doing and give them the appropriate punishment.
    Scenario 3: Abuse, Or sexual assault. If I saw any of these things happen or got reports of them I'd join that server ASAP and I'd then proceed to watch the perpetrator and gather info. I'd De-spawn the perpetrator right away and teleport him or her to me. I'd review what the person did and tell them the valid proof I had, I'd proceed to get the victim of these crimes and I'd ask him/her what exactly the perpetrator did. I'd go back to the perpetrator and I'd proceed to tell him/her what they did wrong I'd then tell the person to fess up and say sorry, or if they refused or the abuse was too much I'd proceed to use my admin and seize the perpetrator.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  4. TheEmperor

TheEmperor Planetary Ensign

I have decided to sponsor you.

Darke likes this.
  5. Darke

Darke Planetary Ensign

Applying for admin on the server: SCP: SL
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Lord Jolt (Fen)

Discord ID (name and hashtag): Darke#0360
    How many people have you invited to the server: 8

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    meet loef and Lord Jolt like this.
  6. Lord Jolt

Lord Jolt Planetary Ensign

[redacted]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Darke likes this.
  7. Lord Jolt

Lord Jolt Planetary Ensign

sponsorship redacted for leaving server twice

8. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

You quit the Discord after going on a temper tantrum for not getting moderator, when you showed the lack of maturity to follow our hierarchy and listen to orders when they are given to you. Application closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.