SCP:SL Vizra's Scp Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Vizra, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Vizra

Vizra Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on server: SCP: Secret Laboratory
    • In-game name: Vizra
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): (Not applicable at this moment)
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244517310/
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): Lia Amastica#3410
    • How many people have you invited to the server: To be honest none. A few might have joined from me saying where I am going on other servers, however there is no proof any of them came or not.
    • Why you think you should be admin: I believe I should be an admin/moderator because I play on the SCP Servers at least once daily and believe I will make the community a more enjoyable place. I am on the game, specifically the Unigamia servers, for over an hour each day, if I was a mod I would be able to watch over the server that I like so much and make sure it stays a great place to relax and tryhard after a long day. I have already made the server quite enjoyable by being there often, you've heard stories of medpack dicks? That was me who brought the idea to the server. As well as the medpack table and chairs in the tower that one time (about a week ago.) With mod powers I would be able to make my own Dick Cults and just meme around, doing Bits that people can enjoy. In general I believe that me becoming a moderator would improve the overall experience. (Also, more medpack dicks are never a bad thing.)
    Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Team-Killing/Elevator Grenade. If someone was killing multiple people I would teleport to them and bring them into a makeshift admin-sit. (Because Trials don't have the ability to jail) I would tell them that they have been warned for team-killing and warn them not to do it again or else they would be banned for a certain amount of time. (I believe 1 day after 3rd offence.) Then I would de-spawn them.
    • Scenario 2: Hacking. If I was notified that someone was hacking I would begin spectating that person. If proof was found that they were indeed hacking I would Screenshot as much as I could, or record evidence. Then I would copy their steam username and write up a report for it, then if I am not able to ban them at the time I would request a higher tier moderator to come online and assist me in the removal of the hacker.
    • Scenario 3: Ear Raping on servers which do not allow it. (Ie. All of them) If someone was Ear raping Over spectator chat, Lobby chat, Ntf Radio or over the Intercom I would mute them for the server, then bring them into a sit. I would warn them not to Ear-rape as it is against the rules, if they agree then I send them back and Unmute them. If they continue to ear rape then I would mute, bring for a sit, warn, Despawn and leave them muted. If they kept Ear Raping still, the punishments would gradually get more severe.

2. Vizra

Vizra Planetary Ensign

Uh, just realized I posted this in the archive. Sorry for the mistake. Will post in the active applications now. Sorry about that.