SCP:SL Wack's SCP:SL Moderator Application

Wack

Planetary Ensign
  • Servers you play on the most: RP/Memes/ERP
  • In-game name: Wack
  • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198203796048
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Wack#6032 / 728353357625819228
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 0
  • Why you think you should be admin: I've been on the server for quite a while and played SCP for a long time and hate to see rules being broken with no consequence. I know the rules in the SCP servers and read the rules for each different server even before I joined so I knew what I was getting into. I also want to join the moderator section because I see many people breaking rules and no one does anything about it during the night. I am more active on SCP during the night and will be able to stop hackers/rule breakers during the night.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: If there was a hacker I would do my best to prevent this hacker from doing anything that would hurt the server.
    • Scenario 2: If I saw anyone breaking the rules I would swiftly bring it to their attention that this person broke the rule and tell them something they could have done instead of breaking the rules.
    • Scenario 3: If any new people were joining the server and playing without knowing the rules I would tell them to carefully click and read the info that is above the play button before they join the server to play. I will also give them tips about the game and ways of playing the game better.
-Wack 2020