SCP:SL Waffle's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Waffle, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Waffle

Waffle Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on the server: SCP:SL
    • In-game name: Waffle
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): JoltenHeim
    • Steam ID 64:76561198878718157
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): Huski#8472
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 7 but most think it's boring.
    • Why you think you should be admin: As a dedicated member of UGA for 3-4 years, I have seen drama come and go during my time on the SCP servers. I have had experience with moderation through trial and error, only to become a better staff member on other gaming platforms as a staff as I come and go. (Minecraft servers, Discord servers, etc.) Knowing the SCP server rules, I've grown tired of having to sit by and watch as unfair players take advantage and ruining the gaming experience for everyone else. I think I would be a good admin because I am pretty well known within the community to be chill, patient and kind towards others. The community is very welcoming, supportive and respectful, and I'd like to pay them back by helping out the community and becoming a part of the staff team and making the community a fair and safe place to play.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: If and when someone is teamkilling other players and/or taking advantage of the rules of the server(s), I would warn them the first time, and for the second time, I would warn them once again and record their names, and for the third time, I would punish him/her and record what happened.
      • Scenario 2: If he/she is ever requesting a ban on a server or ask a question, I would always be happy to come and help with the ban requests and answering any questions I can to the best of my ability.
      • Scenario 3: If and when a hacker arises, I would let a super/senior mod know about the problem and continue to watch and look for evidence if he/she is actually hacking. If so, I would perm-ban them accordingly and then report it to the higher ups.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Lord Jolt

Lord Jolt Planetary Ensign

I have decided to sponsor this poor soul in the hopes he may find the will to serve the god emperor

Waffle likes this.
  3. Waffle

Waffle Planetary Ensign

Thank you, kind sir