SCP:SL Wednesday Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Wednesday, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Wednesday

Wednesday Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP, ERP, MEMES
    • In-game name: Wednesday
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): DJRedPanda
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198150558135
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Wednesday#4308
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 5
    • Why you think you should be admin: I've been on Unigama Servers for quite some time now. I know most people and can relate to them. I understand the situations quite easily and solve them with ease. I'm a very sociable person with all of these combined this would make me a good admin. I know and understand the rules and even helped out people with understanding these rules.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Hacker, Some random person comes in and starts using scripts to make himself or people do what he wants. I would need video evidence tieing him to the offense to make sure that it is indeed a hacker without a doubt. After video evidence has been taken I would Kick him off then @ ban him and give Pat his steam ID so he can be banned from any other Unigama servers and SCP: SL
      • Scenario 2: Grenade in the elevator, This happens quite a lot on these servers sadly the best way I would deal with this is to put the offender in an admin sit. Then ask him questions like "Why did you do that?", "Do you think that was a good decision?", along with other questions. If the person decides that they did it for no reason and teamkilled an entire squad or a lot of people. I would ban him for the appropriate amount of time.
      • Scenario 3: Straight up teamkilling, This is another offense that happens quite a bit. I would need to get the side of the story from the victim of the offense to concur with the intention of the offender. After that then the best way to deal with this is to get the offender into an admin sit. Get his side of the story and figure out whether or not this was an unintentional or it was intended. If it was a teamkill on purpose I would warn him if this is his first offense. Now if it was on purpose and he's done this before I would kick him or ban him accordingly

2. DJ_Panda_Gaming

DJ_Panda_Gaming Planetary Ensign

This is my dude gets a thumbs up

3. GhostBirdLary

GhostBirdLary Planetary Ensign

4. Wednesday

• Servers you play on the most: RP, ERP, MEMES
    • In-game name: Wednesday
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): DJRedPanda
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198150558135
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Wednesday#4308
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 5
    • Why you think you should be admin: I've been on Unigama Servers for quite some time now. I know most people and can relate to them. I understand the situations quite easily and solve them with ease. I'm a very sociable person with all of these combined this would make me a good admin. I know and understand the rules and even helped out people with understanding these rules.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Hacker, Some random person comes in and starts using scripts to make himself or people do what he wants. I would need video evidence tieing him to the offense to make sure that it is indeed a hacker without a doubt. After video evidence has been taken I would Kick him off then @ ban him and give Pat his steam ID so he can be banned from any other Unigama servers and SCP: SL
      • Scenario 2: Grenade in the elevator, This happens quite a lot on these servers sadly the best way I would deal with this is to put the offender in an admin sit. Then ask him questions like "Why did you do that?", "Do you think that was a good decision?", along with other questions. If the person decides that they did it for no reason and teamkilled an entire squad or a lot of people. I would ban him for the appropriate amount of time.
      • Scenario 3: Straight up teamkilling, This is another offense that happens quite a bit. I would need to get the side of the story from the victim of the offense to concur with the intention of the offender. After that then the best way to deal with this is to get the offender into an admin sit. Get his side of the story and figure out whether or not this was an unintentional or it was intended. If it was a teamkill on purpose I would warn him if this is his first offense. Now if it was on purpose and he's done this before I would kick him or ban him accordingly

5. Wednesday

fudge

6. DJ_Panda_Gaming

DJ_Panda_Gaming Planetary Ensign

This my dude gets a thumbs up for me

7. GhostBirdLary

Re post it in the regular place

8. GhostBirdLary

I agree big gamer this one is