SCP:SL Whix's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Whix, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Whix

Whix Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Rp/Memes

• In-game name: |UGA| Whix

• Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): None

• Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198962762855

• Discord ID (handle and ID):Whix#0784

• How many people have you invited to the server: 3

• Why you think you should be admin: Because I want to help people In need in the UGA SCP SL Servers. And make It a better environment so everyone can have fun in the UGA Servers. Also, make It known that UGA has the best mods in the SCP SL Community. And I will also help new players and tell them how the game works.

• Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: A Teamkill, I would look in the logs to see who the person was that teamkilled. And then, I Would talk with them to try to find out if it was on purpose. If I find out the person didn’t know Then, a Verbal warning or If someone Throws an elevator grenade then instant ban.

• Scenario 2: If an Scp jumps in the void then, I would warn Them for Scp Suicide Or A person who is an Scp and leaves and rejoins then a warn. And if there is a Scp Teamkill I would warn the person who teamkilled and respawn the person that was teamkilled.

• Scenario 3: If there is a person griefing teammates, I would talk to them and give them a warning, or if someone is mic spamming a warning and if they don’t stop a kick from the server. And If there is a person bullying and using Racist words, then a Ban if they keep doing it after I talk to them and a warn.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020 at 5:33 PM