SCP:SL Whix's SCP:SL Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Whix, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Whix

Whix Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Rp/Memes

• In-game name: Whix

• Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one

• Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198962762855

• Discord ID: (Whix#0784)

• How many people have you invited to the server: Does intercom Count if does a lot and if does not none.

• Why you think you should be admin: I want to enforce the rules for these servers because I have been playing in Rp/Memes for a while and want to make a better environment for New/regular players and help the community. And if i am a d-class, guard or scientist i will despawn myself to help the person in need as soon as possible.

• Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:

• Scenario 1: Say there is a teamkiller, I would find out what's going on and talk to both Victim and Witness and If find out it was just Crossfire then No Punishment But if the Victim Did it on purpose then a warning.

• Scenario 2: Say Someone Report a person for being DisrespectFul to other Players, I would Try to talk to the Witness that report it and find Proof that they were Disrespecting Others and if they were I would give a punishment

• Scenario 3: Say someone was Afk, I would Despawn them and Be that class Or I would make someone that wants to be the afk persons class.

2. Whix

Whix Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Rp/Memes
    • In-game name: Whix
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one
    • Discord ID: (Whix#0784)
    • How many people have you invited to the server: Does intercom Count if does a lot and if does not none.
    • Why you think you should be admin: I want to enforce the rules for these servers because I have been playing in Rp/Memes for a while and want to make a better environment for New/regular players and help the community. And if i am a d-class, guard or scientist i will despawn myself to help the person in need as soon as possible.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Say there is a teamkiller, I would find out what's going on and talk to both Victim and Witness and If find out it was just Crossfire then No Punishment But if the Victim Did it on purpose then a warning.

• Scenario 2: Say Someone Report a person for being DisrespectFul to other Players, I would Try to talk to the Witness that report it and find Proof that they were Disrespecting Others and if they were I would give a punishment

• Scenario 3: Say someone was Afk, I would Despawn them and Be that class Or I would make someone that wants to be the afk persons class.

3. Whix

Whix Planetary Ensign

Sorry about the first one was not thinking and messed up :(

4. Whix

Whix Planetary Ensign

This is a mess up sorry didn't realize what I did it was late.