SCP:SL xbobe's Admin App

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by xbobe, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xbobe

xbobe Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on server: SCP: SL
    • In-game name: xbobe
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A (4 days ago)
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198253728646
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): xbobe#5827
    • How many people have you invited to the server: I would say 3 (brandy22 is one)
    • Why you think you should be admin: i have been on the server for about 8 months now and in the discord for 7 and it would be great if i can further make the community better (cough*from TKers). And it seemed fun from Events and other thing i have seen
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: If the logs show a person has killed several people with a grenade, then I can either talk to him or talk to the people he killed. If it turns out he did it in cold blood then it is a insta ban.
      • Scenario 2: If there is a report for a hacker report I would go to the server it is suggested on and spectate the person who is suggested. If it turns out true i look at his account for previous report and log he info. (IDK if that would include his ip or not)
      • Scenario 3: (Guard on D class report) i would confront the person who killed the D-boi and if it turns out he knew and still did it, he gets a warning.(If he has been previously warned he gets a day ban)(If he did not know the rules I tell him the rules)[Mutiple bans by the same reason can mean a longer ban]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    Sentinel Blue likes this.
  2. Xelo

Xelo Planetary Ensign

I do indeed sponsor this man

3. Xelo

Xelo Planetary Ensign

Sponsorship retracted due to inactivity.

4. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

He was very active in the month of July. Bumping to see if he will become active again.

5. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

You are not active enough in Discord voice/text to be considered eligible to become a trial moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.