SCP:SL ZiciLovania's SCP:SL Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by ZiciLovania, Jan 30, 2020.

1. ZiciLovania

ZiciLovania Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP, Memes
    • In-game name: Zici - Lovania
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Lord Jolt (JoltenHeim)
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198186416191
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): ZiciLovania ❄#2904
    • How many people have you invited to the server: none, but have tried a few times
    • Why you think you should be admin: I could help other admins out while they are not online or busy, and do my best to reprimand users that are breaking the set rules for the servers
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: person keeps mic spamming (continuously playing sound over mic) loud and intentionally ear-hurting sounds and won't stop after multiple warnings (mute, potential warn)
      • Scenario 2: someone intentionally throws a grenade in an elevator while they have no intention of killing enemies with it and do intend to kill allies (ban)
      • Scenario 3: SCP suicides off of ledges on purpose because they dont want to "play that SCP" or reasons other than that it was accidental, intentionally making the round unbalanced for the SCP's (talk to them about it, warning?)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  2. ZiciLovania

ZiciLovania Planetary Ensign

Please tell me if I did anything wrong or things I might be able to improve because of misinformation so I can correct it

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  3. Lord Jolt

Lord Jolt Planetary Ensign

i am indeed sponsoring this human being

ZiciLovania likes this.
  4. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

The sponsorship system has been abolished. If a Site Director or Site Manager chooses you for his or her team, you will become a Class E Moderator.

5. TheEmperor

TheEmperor Planetary Ensign

This man was chosen for Epsilon and was trained for Class-E by your's truly.